In Harry Potter, the magicians are always apparating. If they want to get from one place to another, they just wave their wands, mutter a couple of words and, hey presto, there they are, somewhere else. Tibetan folklore is full of tales about lamas and rinpoches who can do much the same thing. Even serious scientists tell us that, one day, if we study the behaviour of subatomic particles carefully enough, we may find a way to make teleportation possible. You can't be in two places at once this weekend, but you can still work a lot of magic.
I don't understand why I bother to do things when they always end the same.
I always drink that little more then I should.
I always wake up not remembering I fell asleep.
Repeatition's a bore.
YET I'm always perfectly content in the end.
Hahaha teleporting lama's...how can I not be?
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment