skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the very public life of...
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Happy Birthday Mummy.
You don't look a day over 39 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
2010
(20)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(12)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(382)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(22)
▼
May
(58)
I'm sorry
Never, ever, even.
I love my Grandmother.
Selfish
"If you want something badly enough for long enough
Luck.
I just had this conversation yesterday...
A girl's BEST friend.
Gigantic
Blood.
Blah
THANKS.
Happy Birthday Mummy.
There's a great deal of difference between adoration
Mac face & body foundation
Dull morning.
With your hook and line I still...
Can't stop. Don't stop. Never stop.
Business card.
I've hardly had time to breathe today.
THAT'S IT!
Impatience will be the death of me.
Physiognomy
I love drag queeennnss!
Glory Box.
Pull A U
The reason I usually don't like to read pt.2
Well, YAY to success.
Seeya on the flip-side.
Bikram Yoga
It's all happening!!
Sleepy state of mind.
"Castles in the air, just bring worries my love...
Repeatition
It's finally Thursday.
The Shanghai Gesture & Shanghai Dumplings
Independence only exists between: 8am -5.30pm
I dont feel like that at all Cainer.
Jasmina MIli
Patience.
"Pretentious accounting assholes."
Don't you dare worry about me.
This monkey's going to heaven.
Happy Mother's day, Mother.
The reason I usually don't like to read
Currently reading:
If your happy and you know it clap your hands!
Kids In America.
Lust For Life.
Imperfection is perfection.
Lists, lists, lists
This week has been mega 80's.
Fear is a man's best friend.
One of the, many, perils of having a great night.
Don't you just love it when...
Can't wait until tomorrow.
More, more, more!
The big mystery is back.
►
April
(56)
►
March
(53)
►
February
(57)
►
January
(39)
►
2008
(18)
►
December
(18)
Blogs
HELLA
Laurajeanadelina
Betterthensunday
Holyfingers
Beardobrah
Myspace
Jasmina in the sky with diamonds.
Facebook Badge
Jasmina Mili
No comments:
Post a Comment