Not long to go now.I'm actually rather impressed with myself this week.
I've had the patience to read and managed to score a job which will make the saving thing happen a lot faster.
$200 down, $1700 to go. (I don't count the bit I saved and spent on the weekend.)
It's a bit of a drag that I cant wear much makeup to work, how will I get through the day? At least that will save a few extra bucks in my pocket from not wearing eyelashes everyday.
I've decided to seek work experience soon as well as throwing a party when I finish saving and spending to brighten my already perfect mood.
I really can't complain and try to play the poor girl role. It's pretty much just me trying to be independent and saving my leisure money, instead of spending it, while already getting a free ride.
I feel a bit more grown up though.

No comments:
Post a Comment