skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the very public life of...
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Did you know...
That the only real physical quality Minnie Mouse doesn't share with Mickey Mouse, apart from her bow and clothes, are her eyelashes?
They can make or break a woman baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
2010
(20)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(12)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(382)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(58)
▼
April
(56)
Today,
I dont think that anything,
Photoshoot tomorrow.
YAY!
I feel fineee...
SUPER keen.
Two Ladies.
Epiphany.
Beauty
Say what you mean, mean what you say.
I bleed.
Um...
Something, something...teacup?
Holy fuck.
Thats it!
STEAL
Anna Oppermann
Black Coffee.
That black haired girl.
I dont have ANY erasers in my entire house.
Sick.
I'm not anything
I don't want to be
Super cynical Sunday.
Time to start
Plans, plans, plans.
Escape from reality
Dear Santa: Can I have a new camera for the weeken...
I'm not a saint and I'm not a sinner.
Blank Generation.
Shit YEAH.
Everything is illuminated.
This never happened.
We gotta get out of this place, if it's the last t...
Ladies and Gentlemen: The Fabulous Stains!
A person can work up a mean, mean thirst after a h...
I'd give my whole life to see it,
The concept of "wah".
Last night, she said...
Yep, I'm pretty excited about tonight.
Colour me in
Jasper La Jewel
Today sounds fabulous.
I fell for you like a little child.
Wah.
KIS it better
The Sugarland Express
Goodnight and a bad morning.
Cherish.
Yayy!
The worlds best modern band?
Alphabet Pony.
Did you know...
Prowlers
I wish that I was looking into your eyes.
Retail therapy.
►
March
(53)
►
February
(57)
►
January
(39)
►
2008
(18)
►
December
(18)
Blogs
HELLA
Laurajeanadelina
Betterthensunday
Holyfingers
Beardobrah
Myspace
Jasmina in the sky with diamonds.
Facebook Badge
Jasmina Mili
No comments:
Post a Comment