Horoscope: It is often a lot easier to say 'no', than to say 'yes'. We may not like expressing negativity to one another, but when faced with so many propositions and invitations, from a world full of people who are seemingly trying to sell us, we soon learn to put up barriers. We say, 'I don't like this.' Or, 'I'm not interested in that.' But what if those barriers are keeping us away from something that might actually benefit us? Life now, is inviting you to review an option that you have rejected in the past. It could bring a big improvement to your future.
I wouldn't mind an improvement to my future.
Argh I love this week.
Everything is going perfectly.
I may be employed as of tomorrow...fingers crossed.
The entire Pixie's discography is now MINE.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment