skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the very public life of...
Thursday, March 12, 2009
TOMORROW NIGHT
JASPER LA JEWEL (my bestfriend) IS PERFORMING HER FIRST BURLESQUE SHOW AT YAH YAH'S ON SMITH ST.
come, come, come, come, come! everybody come!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
2010
(20)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(12)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(382)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(58)
►
April
(56)
▼
March
(53)
Yay...but
MAC studio sculpt foundation
Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!
Do you think you'll be the guy,
Self Service
Happy birthday
Ah mess, mess, mess.
I'll keep a candle lit,
Jonathan Cainer, shut up.
Wow today's been a good day!
Why do I worry about you so much?
My birthday roll didn't come out.
Today was better then Monday,
Time for bed
The beginning of my portfolio:
Oh, the worst dream last night.
Everyones looking to the sky to find that one supe...
Who says you cant turn your dreams and fantasies i...
This entire week
Take me away Andy.
Lost my phone.
Oh yeah, it's also my birthday.
Black bird.
Possibility.
Now thats friendship:
Unlimited sms.
I want to be...
MARINA
I have the ability to change the world...my own at...
I'm not going to waste my time anymore.
You are not my friends.
Don't you hate it when your downloading a torrent ...
Is it worth it?
Centre of everything
Friday the 13th.
Dirt.
TOMORROW NIGHT
I much prefer...
Yay I have the day off.
Jonathon Cainer, today, for the first time in my l...
Mannequin
Nothing only satisfies nothing.
Come and see Tallulah
My skin doesn't like the cold.
I figured since...
Love, love, love.
I must finish what I...
The Swan Princess.
Frail like cos lettuce.
All work and no play
Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.
Your bad for me like ciggarettes,
Exit everything.
►
February
(57)
►
January
(39)
►
2008
(18)
►
December
(18)
Blogs
HELLA
Laurajeanadelina
Betterthensunday
Holyfingers
Beardobrah
Myspace
Jasmina in the sky with diamonds.
Facebook Badge
Jasmina Mili
No comments:
Post a Comment