Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jonathon Cainer, today, for the first time in my life, you are of no help whatsoever.

Horoscope: When you do the right thing, you don't always get the right results. Or rather, you do, but they don't seem right to you at first. Let us leave aside, for a moment, the possibility that you have not done the right thing. Maybe you have only done what you think is the right thing. That could be a reason why the consequences seem to be wrong. We said, though, that we would leave that aside. So let us work on the comfortable assumption that you have indeed, done what's right. What's happening now must be right too. Trust it.
Picking up photos today along with my sunglasses from some post office in Tottenham because I missed the stupid postie this morning.
Working 5.30 to 10.30 at Cho Gao.
I really hope I can get next Friday off, the Thurs too if I'm lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment