skip to main | skip to sidebar

the very public life of...

Monday, June 29, 2009

I've discovered


that the only things to ever really appeal to me are the ones that are beautiful or remind me of myself.
Posted by Jmili at 4:57 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (382)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (22)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ▼  June (22)
      • I've discovered
      • Long overdue.
      • My plastic fantastic lover.
      • Scared and nervous.
      • Help...
      • I want, I want, I want!
      • I'll take the high road, you take the low road.
      • Overwhelm and maintain.
      • Tell me, who are you?
      • Currently reading:
      • Innocence and arrogance entwined
      • Betsey Johnson two piece.
      • Mama loves disco.
      • I would really like
      • Life happens.
      • A worry
      • My weekend debut back into society.
      • Certificate II and Certificate IV
      • I ride and I ride...
      • Dream a little dream for me.
      • All is fair...
      • NEW, NOUVEAU, NOVO.
    • ►  May (58)
    • ►  April (56)
    • ►  March (53)
    • ►  February (57)
    • ►  January (39)
  • ►  2008 (18)
    • ►  December (18)

Blogs

  • HELLA
  • Laurajeanadelina
  • Betterthensunday
  • Holyfingers
  • Beardobrah

Myspace

  • Jasmina in the sky with diamonds.

Facebook Badge

Jasmina Mili
Jasmina Mili