Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BLOG.

I haven't posted a blog in months.
I'm overwhelmed.
What to write, what not to write?
Type, not write.
I prefer typing to writing; my handwriting is severly ugly due to over use of a keyboard and the strange way I hold my pen (according to some).
I am one big ball of thoughts (and pictures).
P
R
U
S
S
I
A.

Insanity; I want the world and I want it now.
Patience is a virtue; what is impatience? A lack of virtues? Or just a sign of passion?
I am going to be 20 in a few weeks; that's a big wow.
One BIG wow.
I need some pictures to refocus your attention; here's some:

According to my horoscope for the year I'm not to borrow money from the evil moon of saturn so I will be starting Prussia with $3000.
Ralph Lauren only started with $5000...but that was in the 60's.
Here are some morree:
I have determined that there are two kinds of people.
People that get depressed,
and the people that dont understand why they do.
I want this week to be over so the next can start.
Tomorrow is always so much more appealing then today.
I am not on drugs I'm just rambling.
This is my brain everyday, 24hrs, 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment