skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the very public life of...
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I have decided
...that I need to learn how to process film myself AND buy a scanner with a negative bed.
Purely for convenience.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
2010
(20)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(12)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(382)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(58)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(53)
▼
February
(57)
Guess who...
Weekends and weekends and weekends.
MAC Kitty Kouture
When youve begun to think like a gun, the days of ...
Oh yeah,
Trust.
They're gonna put me in the movies, they're gonna ...
Melt, my lover, melt.
The first 15 minutes takes a long time. But the se...
Why,
I'm pretty glad your not angry with me.
THIS WEEK:
Pretty Ugly(?)
I'm worth a million in prizes.
Son of A Bitch.
Coffee, Tea or Me?
Mummy & Daddy
I have also decided
I have decided
You made my day.
THIS SATURDAY
Job interview
Wish me luck
Who knows what I want?
School or..
Best friends.
I'll Keep It With Mine.
Valentines day...
Mechanical flattery.
Friday the 13th.
Escape?
Hey, Hollywood's calling your name.
Stoned alone.
School tomorrow...
Stop, children, what's that sound?
THIS FRIDAY
Shivers, shakes and burns
Mod Zombie
New camera, new film.
Out of Sight, Out of Mind.
I'll Be Your Mirror
What shall today bring?
Allem
Cheap and Easy
Currently reading:
Pulling so many all nighters...
Congratulations Hannah
Vegie Bar
The John Curtin tomorrow at 9pm
Savers & The man
As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.
Tuesday's horoscope.
Today's Herald Sun horoscope
Laura
Mein Herr.
Congratulations Marina
Talent
►
January
(39)
►
2008
(18)
►
December
(18)
Blogs
HELLA
Laurajeanadelina
Betterthensunday
Holyfingers
Beardobrah
Myspace
Jasmina in the sky with diamonds.
Facebook Badge
Jasmina Mili
No comments:
Post a Comment