skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the very public life of...
Thursday, January 29, 2009
What costume shall the poor girl wear?
This Saturday when it's going to be almost 40 degrees...
Not disco pants thats for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
2010
(20)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(12)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(382)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(58)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(53)
►
February
(57)
▼
January
(39)
Bombay Ray
What costume shall the poor girl wear?
Debut 5
Yawn
The Goodbye Girls
Hollywood California
Oh isn't he just darling?
Electro Boy
I want to learn to tap dance
I think...
6pm
Fuck you
Qui Etes-Vous Jasmina Mili?
Yes, we want to live in Fitzroy.
:( under exposurrreee
Congratulations
Something to do
She said it was all make belief but I thought she ...
Nivea Creme is genius.
My new bag beeps everytime I leave a shop. I didnt...
Who are you, Polly Maggoo?
Photo shoot soon
Darko!
Sounds like FUN!
Why am I so miserable, if these are the best years...
11.39pm
Jackie Macasadia.
Dreamboat
What does everybody want?
11.38pm
I wish...
I want Candy
Fingers crossed!
I know I said these would be up on Monday afternoo...
Clothes swapping party
11.45pm
Sobriety
The man of my dreams.
Thank you Michaels.
►
2008
(18)
►
December
(18)
Blogs
HELLA
Laurajeanadelina
Betterthensunday
Holyfingers
Beardobrah
Myspace
Jasmina in the sky with diamonds.
Facebook Badge
Jasmina Mili
No comments:
Post a Comment